This is a quick guide on how you can add a custom background image to your Teams client - this can only be done whilst in a meeting. It only supports JPG, PNG, or BMP formats.
Here are the instructions:
1) Open Microsoft Teams, join the meeting, and while you are setting up audio and video, toggle 'Background effects'.
2) You will now see a panel open up on the right side showing different backgrounds including the option to blur backgrounds.
3) If you want to use custom images, click on 'Add new' on the top of the panel and navigate to the image.
4) Once you have selected and added the image, scroll down to the bottom of the panel and you will see the image you just uploaded.
5) Click on the image and it will be set as the background.
Now you can add any background you wish to your meeting!